Friday 26 February 2016

Aquablend Rosie

Good Friday morning


Today I wanted to show you another of the cards I made using my Aquablend pencils - 

I have used Scruffy Little Kitten Rosie stamp (from Crafter's Companion), stamped her onto watercolour card and coloured her with my Aquablend pencils - 
  • hair - nutmeg, tabacco and umber
  • skin - canteloupe, honeycomb and coral
  • clothes, brolly and butterfly - soft red, cherry and blue marine
  • sky - sky blue
  • ground - dove grey

I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • blue and navy core'dinations
  • flutterby butterfly embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Tonic layering circles die set
  • Flit and flutter die set (from Sara Davis' signature collection Butterfly Lullaby)
  • silver gems from my stash
Sentiment from the stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Lesley - was watching Sheena demo these pencils and was tempted, but as a non colourise decided my Spectrum pencils work OK for the odd bit of colouring.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Lesley, can#t wait for my pencils to come.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is stunning those pencils are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card and love the cute image. Great design and background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete