Yes I know, two posts on one day. My posts are a little like buses as the saying goes!
I have been waiting a while to show you this fab new range from Crafter's Companion. This is Verity Rose and will be launched tomorrow on Create and Craft by Sara Davis and Lorna Horrocks. This is one of the cards I made for the launch -
I made this pop up box using my Ultimate Pro, centura pearl card and one of the six characters in the range - Moonstruck. I coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens -
- skin - FS2, FS3, TN2 and PP1
- hair - BG4 and BG8
- eyes - BG4
- lips - CR1
- clothes - amethyst, soft jade and crystal clear
- chair - amethyst, olive jade, smoked quartz and crystal clear
- sky - moonstone
I also used -
- Moonstruck accessories stamp set
- Moonstruck accessories die set
- Moonstruck and Starlet die cut toppers set
- Verity Rose paper pad
- purple core'dinations
- Moonstruck embossing folder
- fancy flourishes die set (from Sara Davis' signature collection Butterfly Lullaby) coloured with olive jade sparkle pen
- ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
- sparkle gem from the Hobby House
The owl is from the Moonstruck accessories stamp amd die sets which I have coloured with smoked quartz, crstal clear and EB1.
The embossed detail.
Sara's shows begin tomorrow (Saturday) at 9am and I have listed the other show times below. I do hope you can join her and Lorna for a show.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - February challenge use any image
Thanks for stopping by