Friday 26 February 2016

Introducing Verity Rose

Hello again

Yes I know, two posts on one day. My posts are a little like buses as the saying goes!

I have been waiting a while to show you this fab new range from Crafter's Companion. This is Verity Rose and will be launched tomorrow on Create and Craft by Sara Davis and Lorna Horrocks. This is one of the cards I made for the launch - 
I made this pop up box using my Ultimate Pro, centura pearl card and one of the six characters in the range - Moonstruck. I coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS3, TN2 and PP1
  • hair - BG4 and BG8
  • eyes - BG4
  • lips - CR1
  • clothes - amethyst, soft jade and crystal clear
  • chair - amethyst, olive jade, smoked quartz and crystal clear
  • sky - moonstone

I also used - 

  • Moonstruck accessories stamp set
  • Moonstruck accessories die set
  • Moonstruck and Starlet die cut toppers set
  • Verity Rose paper pad
  • purple core'dinations
  • Moonstruck embossing folder
  • fancy flourishes die set (from Sara Davis' signature collection Butterfly Lullaby) coloured with olive jade sparkle pen
  • ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
  • sparkle gem from the Hobby House

The owl is from the Moonstruck accessories stamp amd die sets which I have coloured with smoked quartz, crstal clear and EB1.
The embossed detail.

Sara's shows begin tomorrow (Saturday) at 9am and I have listed the other show times below. I do hope you can join her and Lorna for a show.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - February challenge use any image 

 Thanks for stopping by

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is stunning. The images are gorgeous and they work so well with the box. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and a brilliant box card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun creation Lesley and something a little different.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful pop up box and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete