Thursday 17 March 2016

18th birthday celebrations

Good morning folks

More Aqua blend practise for you today. This is a card I made for my hubby's neice - 
I have used a stamp called Erin from Morgan Fitzsimon's Flights of Fantasy range (by Crafter's Companion), stamped her onto watercolour card and then coloured her with Spectrum Aqua blend pencils - 

  • skin - apricot and honeycomb
  • hair - hickory and brunette
  • wings - pink tulip and plum red
  • dress - aubergine
  • bird - plum red and aubergine
  • lips - cherry wood
  • sky - aqua

I also used 

  • white and silver centura pearl
  • pink and purple core'dinations
  • LOTV happy circular sentiments
  • Spellbinder's circle nesties and 5x7 matting basics B
  • Regency swirls embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
  • ribbon and gem from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful image Lesley and she makes a lovely 18th card for the girls.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lesley. A stunning image and beautifully coloured. She will love it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lesley. Love your colour choices here
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on facebook today Lesley and came for a closer look - I love the colours you've used and your colouring with the aquablends is obviously paying off!! - I've had this one printed off for ages - might have to give it a go hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete