Wednesday 9 March 2016

Birthday boy

Good morning folks

Today's card is one I made for my son's 17th birthday - 
This is video boy stamp set from Penny Black which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • hair - GB8, GB10 and EB5
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9 and TN2
  • clothes - DR6, DR7, BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, BG3, BG5, IG1, IG7 and IG10
  • controller - IG4, IG5 and IG6
  • food - DR1, DR5, IG1, IG3, TB5, TB7, CT4, GB5, PL5 and IG4
  • ground - CG2 and CG4
  • sky - IB1

I have also used
  • Travel Notes paper pad from First Edition
  • Kraft card base
  • Tonic layering squares die set
  • Tonic layering circles die set
  • Tonic layering scalloped circles die set
  • Spellbinder's sentiments 3
  • pearls from my stash coloured with DR7
Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. A perfect image for the lads Lesley, they are always difficult ones to craft for.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully you have showcased the image
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete