Tuesday 1 March 2016

Home decor

Good morning folks

Can you believe it is 1st March already. March in one of my favourite months - full of the promise of longer and warmer (hopefully) days to come.
Today I thought I would share something a little different for me - some home decor - 
I made this picture using images from the Verity Rose colouring book which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1 and CR8
  • hair and clothes - IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8 and IG10
  • sky - TB1

I have also used - 

  • Neenah card
  • matt black card
  • Moonstruck accessories die set (from Verity Rose collection)
  • Moonstruck accessories stamp set (from Verity Rose collection)
  • Starlet embossing folder (from Verity Rose collection)



I cut the flowers from Neenah card and then coloured them with my Spectrum Noir pens - IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8 and IG10.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Wow love this Lesley the colours are beautiful and very effective.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete