Sunday 13 March 2016

Winter fairy

Good Sunday morning folks

I have been practising with my Spectrum Aqua blend pencils a lot lately and this is the result of some of my playing - 
I have used a Penny Black stamp called Winter Fairy which I stamped onto watercolour card and then coloured with Spectrum Aqua blend pencils - 

  • hair - ginger and sorrel
  • skin - apricot and coral
  • wings - hyacinth, lagoon, watermelon, sky blue and fossil grey
  • clothes - lagoon, aqua and hyacinth
  • ground - fossil grey
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used - 

  • white and teal centura pearl
  • purple core'dinations
  • Tonic layering circles and scallopped circles die sets
  • Die'sire snowflake die set
  • sentiment from Crafter's Companion Inspiration magazine
  • gems from the Ribbon Girl

The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion's Inspiration magazine but I am not sure which one.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love your coloring, and the colors you used are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete