Wednesday 6 April 2016

A new addition

Good morning folks

On Good Friday we had a new addition to my extended family and this is the card I made to welcome him to the world.
I have used Bebunni - It's our birthday stamp from Crafter's Companion and coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • bunny - BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, TB1 and TB2
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • blue and white centura pearl
  • Die'sire create-a-card oval accordion die set
  • Die'sire love oval overlay die
  • sentiments from Bebunnis new arrival stamp set
  • Memory Box precious hearts die set
  • Clairty stamps letterbox kit (numbers and letters)
  • Memento danube blue ink
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • pearls from my stash coloured with TB1 Spectrum Noir pen

I also made a box for the card to go in using -

  • First Edition's It's a boy paper pad
  • white and blue centura pearl
  • Downton Abbey delicate bow die set
  • pearl from my stash
Thank you for stopping by today.


Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card to welcome the new baby boy Lesley, must be that time of year as we also welcomed a new little boy on Saturday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card to welcome a new baby. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and love the box too. Gorgeous keepsake and surely will be treasured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete