Saturday 9 April 2016

New baby

Hello folks

Today sees a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight we would like to see your new baby projects. Please remember we are a stamping challenge so stamping must be the focal element of your project. Here is my DT card for the challenge - 
I have used Humphrey's corner - new baby stamp from Crafter's Companion which I stamped onto watercolour card and then coloured with Spectrum Aqua blend pencils - 

  • Humphrey - gunmetal and aqua
  • ground - primrose
  • sky - skyblue

I have also used - 

  • It's a boy paper pad from First Edition
  • Spellbinder's stately circles die set
  • Tonic scalloped squares die set
  • LaLa Land heary banner die set
  • pearls from my stash

I used a fine liner pen to add some faux stitching.
Why not pop over to the Fantasy Stampers blog to see what my teamies have made for the challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the super cute elephant. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, your card is adorable. Cute image and great colouring. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete