Monday 16 May 2016

50th birthday celebrations

Hello folks 

very happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was busy celebrating with my family my brother-in-law's 50th birthday. This is the card I made for him -
There is no stamping on this card - shock horror - I know very unlike me but I am very pleased with the result (plus my BIL was impressed too!!).
I have used - 

  • Die'sire Create-a-card square accordion card base die set
  • Die'sire Create-a-card shooting stars die
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die
  • Die'sire essentials stars die set
  • matt black card
  • gold and black glitter card
  • Pick 'n' mix paper pad from First Edition
  • gold number peeloffs



Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. That's a great card for your BIL Lesley, lovely shape and all the colours are stars make for a very special card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a brilliant card for your brother-in-law. I think I can guess how old he was. I bet you all had a great time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - great design and perfect for a male.
    Thanks for the lovely comment left on my blog.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure he loved the card. Fab design and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete