Wednesday 11 May 2016

Moonstruck sparkle

Good morning everyone

Hello how are you all. Well the rain is beating on the window of my craft room putting paid to my plans to spend some time in the garden so I thought I would share one of my recent Spectrum Noir TV design team makes.
I have used Verity Rose Moonstruck which I stamped onto Sheena stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (Vintage set) -

  • hair - hearth and boudoir
  • skin - biscuit and macaroon
  • lips - macaroon
  • eyes - teacup
  • chair - boudoir and sage
  • clothes - fig and sand dune
  • sky - peacock blue
  • ground - ocean wave

I have also used -

  • white centura pearl
  • Verity Rose paper pad
  • Verity Rose die cut toppers set
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals
  • Die'sire essentials rectangles

Sentiment from the stamp set.
Embellishments from the die cut topper set.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes (2nd entry)
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - May card challenge (2nd entry)

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley


6 comments:

  1. Same weather here Lesley, a real shock to the system after those lovely few days.

    Your sweet little image looks lovely coloured in the green and purple shades and your whole card so nicely coordinated. Many thanks for joining us again at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is stunning I love the image and the way she is coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and love the colours. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, I love the image and gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card. Love your coloring with those sparkling pens. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete