Thursday 28 July 2016

End of an era

Hello

Today is my youngest sons last ever day at primary school. It is the end of a era for me, I have been a parent at the school for the last 16 years and am feeling a little sad (and very old) today.
 This is the card/gift I made for my son's teacher as a little thank you - 
It is a tealight box card which I made following the tutorial on the Crafter's Companion website.
I have used - 
  • white and pink centura pearl
  • acetate from Crafter's Companion
  • Die'sire classiques floral corner
  • Spellbinder's stately circles and circle nesties
  • LOTV mixed circular sentiments
  • ribbon, lace and pearls from my stash


Well I must go and get tissues ready for my son's final assembly.

Thank you for stopping by

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lesley this is a stunning card and such a thoughtful gift. It must be a very strange day for you today. Our children do grow up fast and life moves on. I hope you enjoy the next stage. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous gift and sure she will love it. Hugs, Carol S,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gift and card Lesley - hope you didn't disrupt the assembly too much with your sniffing and nose blowing!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete