Yesterday was my friend's birthday. We met at University where we were both studying for a degree in the clothing industry and still enjoy sewing to this day. I felt this card would be perfect for her -
I have used -
- ivory centura pearl
- Pretty posy paper pad from First Edition
- Die'sire edgeables sew in love die
- Die'sire diamond press hexagons die set which came free with Crafter's Companion's Inspirations magazine issure 10
- Embossalicious honeycomb patchwork border embossing folder (again came free with Inspirations magazine)
- walnut stain distress ink
- Die'sire sentimentals - knit and stitch stamp set (from Crafter's Companion)
- LOTV's sentiment tags
- buttons from my stash
- Die-namics stitched circle STAX dies
I inked around the edge of the circle with walnut stain distress ink.
I inked through the die with walnut stain distress ink to highlight the embossed areas.
I embossed the stopper with the honeycomb patchwork folder and then die cut scrpas of the papers and added them to the embossed border.
Thank you for stopping by today