Saturday 2 July 2016

Wish upon a star

Good morning folks.

Welcome to the weekend and to a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. This fortnight the Design Team would love to see your stamped projects (no digis please) for the theme - 
Wish on a star
This is my card for the challenge - 
I have used a very old, wood mounted stamp from the depths of my collection for this card but I think he is a lovely, cute little image. He is called Gold star and is from Docrafts.
I stamped him onto Neenah crest card and coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 
  • bear - IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, TB1, TB4, 065, 114 and 118
  • star - CT4, GB4, GB5 and 018
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 
  • Forever Friends party time paper pad from Docrafts (again an oldie but a goodie)
  • yellow core'dinations
  • Die'sire edgeables only words - wishing you a Happy Birthday
  • Die-namics stitched circle STAX die set
  • Die-namics mini tabs quartet die set
  • Spellbinder's scalloped circle nesties
  • scattered straw and tumbled glass distress inks
  • gems and ribbon from my stash
  • LOTV sentiments to fit scroll stamp set

I inked whilst still in the die with scattered straw distress ink to add a little definition. I also inked the edges of the card base and the backing papers.

Why not pop over to Fantasy Stampers to see what my teamies have created for the challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley


3 comments:

  1. Morning Lesley,

    Such a sweet image and a wood mounted, can't beat them and a bright and cheery Birthday card.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend and fingers crossed some sunshine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and a gorgeous design. Happy Sunday, supposed to be dry and warm!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete