Good morning folks
Well I am back from my holibobs and now the countdown to back to school has begun. New uniforms have been purchased, pressed and labelled. All we need to do now is buy new shoes and stationary. That is a job I am saving for the end of the week.
Today's card is one I made a while ago for the Spectrum Noir TV design team but forgot to post -
The stamp is from Sheena's Day of the dead range and is called Floral fiesta which I cut out with the corresponding die set. I stamped the flowers onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens -
- red berry and crystal clear
I also used -
- matt black card and white centura pearl
- fired brick, scattered straw and spiced marmalade distress inks
- Sheena's ivy frame embossing folder
- Sara's signature collection butterfly lullaby fancy flourishes die set
- olive jade Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
To create the back ground I used fired brick, spiced marmalade, scattered straw distress inks and red berry Sparkle pen. I used the spritz technique with each individual colour and once dry embossed with Sheena's ivy corner embossing folder. I added a little fired brick to highlight the embossed detail.
I cut the flourishes from Sheena's stamping card and coloured them with olive jade Sparkle pen.
Thank you so much for stopping by today