Friday 5 August 2016

Fashionably Festive

Good morning folks

Today I thought I would share a couple of Hunkydory cards made using Fashionably Festive kit. My mojo packed his bags a while ago now and I have been struggling to craft so I played it safe and made up the cards according to the kit's instructions - 





I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's Fashionably Festive kit
  • black and red Adorable Scorable card
  • gold mirri
  • black and gold ribbon
  • gold gems
Thank you for popping by today


Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley these are all stunning cards that is a lovely kit you are using and you are getting ahead with your Christmas cards. I have made one this week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous selection of beautiful cards. Love the colours and designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete