Saturday 6 August 2016

More Hunkydory Christmas

Good morning folks

Today I am off to Hunkydory's 'Christmas in August' event at the Insprations store in Preston. My son is at Uni in Preston so I am combining a trip to drop him and some of his stuff off with a little R and R for me. 
So in honour of my little road trip I thought I would share a coupl more Christmas makes I made using a Hunkydory kit.


I have used - 
  • Hunkydory's Fashionably Festive card kit
  • gold mirri
  • black Adorable Scorable
  • black ribbon from my stash
  • gold gems from my stash
Thank you for stopping by today


Crafty hugs
Lesley



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley they are gorgeous Christmas cards. Enjoy your shopping trip and the visit to see your son. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley
    Fantastic card... Love the image... Hope you had a Fabby day...
    I cannot click on your followers button ?...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete