Friday 30 September 2016

Edna needs a Martini

Hello folks

Gosh Friday again. Time is certainly flying by and the weather has taken a turn cooler - Autumn has definitely arrived in my neck of the woods.
Today I thought I would share a recent make for my friend's special birthday - 
The fabulous stamp is Edna needs a Martini which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Colour blend pencils - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, TN2, CR2 and saddle brown
  • hair - TN2, TN5, TN9, EB8 and sangria
  • dress and shoes - BT5, BT6, BT9, CG2, CG3, JG4, peacock green and lake blue
  • wings - IG1, PP1, CG1 and stone
  • glass - IG1, IG3, PP1, PP5, BP1, CG2, CG3, antique rose and seal grey
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
I have also used


  • My Mind's Eye Happier paper pad
  • turquoise core'dinations
  • Sara's signature collection Just for Men Happy Birthday die
  • Brother scan and cut (Yes it belongs to my hubby but he allowed me to use it to cut out 50 and the stamped image - what a fabulous piece of kit)
  • tumbled glass distress ink

I cut the 50 twice and drop shadowed them on the card base.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun image and lovely card with it Lesley, sure your friend will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun Lesley - love the image and design - have to confess (big) that I have a scan and cut as yet unused after way more than a year - dont even know if it works!! Just need time to work out what to do ( confession over lol) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love that image. The 50 is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card and your colouring is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and love the image. Great colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete