Friday 16 September 2016

Ride with me

Good morning everyone


Friday at last..... I am planning an exciting road trip tomorrow..... Can't wait. I'll share where I have been and what I have been doing soon.

Today's card is another Anniversary card, this time for my parents. Many, many years ago my dad had a Vesper and my parents did some of their courting and spent some of their eary married life on the Vesper so when I saw this stamp I knew exactly what I could use it for.
The stamp is called Ride with me and is from LOTV. I stamped onto Neenah crest card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils plus a little Sparkle pen- 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, TN2, CR1 and 089
  • boy's hair - IG7, IG10, true black and 120
  • girl's hair - GB8, GB10, EB5 and 104
  • boy's clothes - GB7, GB8, GB10, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, EB5, 104 and 116
  • girl's clothes - BP2, PP6, DR6, IG6, IG7, IG8, 119 and 030
  • scooter - GT2, GT3, IG1, IG3, IG4, blender, IG7, IG9, IG10, 120, 052, 116 and crystal clear sparkle pen
  • ground - BG1, BG3 and 109
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • pick n mix paper pad from First Edition
  • Woodware Happy Anniversary stamp
  • Die-namics stitched circle STAX
  • Die-namics cross stitched rectangle STAX
  • ribbon from my stash



The ribbon has come out a different shade for some reason but it did match the card (honest!!)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - add a sentiment
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - anniversaries and special occasions

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a perfect image for your parents Lesley and I love your choice of bright and cheerful colours. Very pretty edging to the mats as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. I bet your parents loved it. Your trip sounds wonderful I am looking forward to hearing about it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the perfect image for your parents and you've coloured it so beautifully - it's just exquisite. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was around in the Vespa days. All chromed up, the better they were! This LOTV image is perfect for them. Brilliant card design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab Lesley and such lovely colours and colouring - I know where you're off to!! enjoy and leave your purse at home lol xx

    ReplyDelete