Sunday 11 September 2016

Scrummy birthday

Good morning folks

Another male card for you today. Not one of my favourite cards to make but you can always rely on Hunkydory. I found this kit at Inspirations in Preston and it was perfect for another friend's birthday card.
I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's Have a scrummy day kit from the Sports and games for men range
  • gold mirriboard

The decoupage had so many layers that I decided to split them up and make an additional topper. (Cuts down on postage costs and makes the kit more cost effective.) The foiled card which came with the kit provided the base and I made this card too - 
So two cards for the price of one. Excellent.
Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley both cards are brilliant. I am sure the recipients will love them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards. Men are so difficult. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant Lesley - perfect male cards - I've never used Hunky dory before (had to draw the line somewhere lol!) - but might have to take a look at these xx

    ReplyDelete