Saturday 24 September 2016

Watch the birdie

Good morning folks

Well it is Saturday again, not really sure where the last week went. Can't believe a whole week has passed without me posting on my blog - I really am neglecting my poor little blog at the moment. I have been busy crafting and working at my day job; time has been against me unfortunately.
As it is Saturday there is a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. This fortnight the challenge is 
Watch the birdie
We would love to see you projects featuring our feathered friends but please remember we are a stamping challenge (no digis) and the stamp must be the main focus of the project.
This is my card for the challenge - 
Sorry about the photo quality, I took the photo at night (aren't the nights closing in quickly?) and the light quality wasn't great.
I have had this stamp for a while and not had an opportunity to use it. It is Stamping Bella's Marching chick which I coloured with my new Spectrum Noir colour blend pencils - 

  • chick - mustard, lemon, lunar yellow and pumpkin
  • flower - blackberry, velvet, carmine, flame red and antique rose
  • hearts - carmine, flame red and antique red
  • leaves - holly, fern green and pear green
  • ground - maize and maple
  • sky - denim blue
I also used - 
  • Sara Davies signature collection Love and romance paper pad
  • purple core'dinations
  • Die-sire create-a-card Nicole die set
  • Die'sire essentials ovals die set
  • Sara Davies signature collection Love and romance I love you die set
  • seedless preserves distress ink
  • Happy Anniversary sentiment stamp from Woodware

Why not pop over to the Fantasy Stampers blog page to see what my fellow teamies have made to inspire you and maybe join in our challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. The nights are indeed closing in Lesley, not my favourite time of year I have to admit, other than all the lovely Autumnal colours of course.

    A real fun birdie card and lovely bright and welcoming colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning anniversary card I love it that bird is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete