Saturday 15 October 2016

Lawn bowls

Good morning folks

A quick post from me today......
This is a card I made for my dad's recent birthday. He is a regular bowler during the summer months so this was just perfect for him.
I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's gentlemen's journey - you bowl me over
  • Green Adorable Scoreable
  • gold mirri
  • Gentlemen's journey inserts
Right that's all from me for today. I am off to hockey with my children this morning and then into my craft room this afternoon; I have some DT work to do and some birthday cards too. Busy, busy, busy.


Enjoy your weekend

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card for your dad I hope he had a wonderful birthday. My uncle has taken up bowls so a card like this would suit him too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect card for your Dad Lesley, sure he will love it.

    Enjoy your busy weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete