Tuesday 25 October 2016

Sparkly Christmas cheer


Hello folks


Well my craft room tidying went according to plan. I have managed to put most things away although I now need some extra storage. Why do I never seem to have enough storage? Also I never need to buy any paper pads ever, EVER again. I just can't resist paper pads, I'm sure it has something to do with the gorgeous smell. My hubby thinks I am very strange especially if I sniff it in the shop!! I will have to be very strong when I go to get my extra storage and not get distracted by the paper pad isle.


Enough of my woes... today I am sharing a card made using the new Christmas Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 

I have used the super cute Christmas cheer stamp from the Crafter's Companion Nordic Christmas range. I stamped him onto Sheena stamping card and coloured him with the Christmas Sparkle pens - 
  • smoked quartz, starry sky, holly, macaroon, spun gold, sterling silver, onyx black, berry and crystal clear
I have also used - 
  • white/hint of silver centura pearl (for the card base)
  • old gold centura pearl
  • red core'dinations
  • Die'sire edgeables wishing you a merry Christmas and Reindeer dance
  • Nordic Christmas reindeer forest embossing folder
  • snowflake punch
  • gems from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 386 - sparkle and shine 

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas inspired creation Lesley, many thanks for joining our 'Sparkle and Sine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    And I am so with you on the paper pads and the saddest part is I rarely use design papers !

    B x

    ReplyDelete