Friday 11 November 2016

One day special

Hello everyone

Woo hooo the best time of the week - Friday evening, not that I will be partying much this weekend, just driving mum's taxi here, there and anywhere!
Tonight sees the start of a new One day special with Fiona Clayton on Hochanda TV. Fiona is launching some new colours of Spectrum Noir pens and they are absolutely delicious and a must have for any Spectrum Noir fan. There are 2 new boxes of 24 pens either nature or vintage. This is one of the samples I made for the show - 

I have used Sheena's A little bit sketchy - cottage on the corner which I stamped onto Neenah card and then coloured with the new pens - 

  • GY3, GY4, GY5, MB1, MB3, MB4, RB1, RB2, AB1, AB3, AG2, AG3, AG5, YG1, YG2, YG3, MG3, MG5 (from the Nature set)
  • VB1 (from the Vintage set)

I have also used - 

  • kraft card
  • matt black card
  • Textures distress embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
  • buttons from my stash
  • tea dye and antique linen distress ink
The show times are as follows - 


Enjoy your evening

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the cottage it is gorgeous. Your colouring is amazing. We are wedding dress shopping this weekend. Enjoy yours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete