Friday 4 November 2016

Remember, remember

Happy Friday folks

Well Friday at last and I have made it through my first week back at work - only 7 weeks to go and then it's Christmas!!!
But before that we have Bonfire night..... Now I know I am a day early but tonight is my school's bonfire and fireworks so that is why I am celebrating today.
I have used LOTV's bonfire stamp which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and colourblend pencils - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, TN2, CR1 and saddle brown
  • hair - TN7, TN8, EB8, spice brown, IG8, IG9, IG10 and rockpool
  • clothes - CR8, CR9, CR10, CT4, GB5, OR1, TN3, TN6, TN8, TN9, spice brown, pumpkin and raspberry
  • fire and sparklers - EB3, EB6, EB5, EB7, EB8, CT2, CT4, raspberry, GB5, OR1, CR10, coffee bean and pumpkin
  • ground - BG2, BG3, BG4, BG6 and rockpool
  • sky - BGR2 and BGR3

I have also used - 

  • matt black card
  • Die'sire create a card Nicole
  • Sara's signature collection - Autumn morning 6x6 paper pad
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals
  • Sara's signature collection Autumn morning scattered leaves die set
  • walnut stain and hickory smoke distress inks

Sara's signature collection Autumn morning scattered leaves die set
I inked the edges of the papers with walnut stain distress ink

I hope you enjoy your bonfire night, however you spend it and remember to keep your fur babies safe at home.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. As always, a lovely creation Lesley, don't think I have ever seen a card specially for November 5th, so nice. No so much so reading it's only seven weels to you know when.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used and it is coloured beautifully. I can here the fireworks as I type. Enjoy the ones at school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours for this sweet card. Great LOTV image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete