Saturday 19 November 2016

Vintage Christmas

Hello folks

Today sees the launch of a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight we would like to see your stamped projects for 
Vintage Christmas
Here is my DT card - 
I have used LOTV's Edwardian Christmas which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua pens - 

  • chocolate, tan, slate, leaf green, burgundy, peach, desert, topaz and sepia

I have also used - 

  • Tonic bowscale die set
  • Spellbinder's resplendent rectangles die set
  • First Edition's gilded winter paper pad
  • ivory centura pearl
  • ribbon and lace from my stash
  • LOTV's handwritten Christmas sentiments
  • antique linen distress ink
Why not join in our challenge this fortnight; you can visit the website here.


Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Vintage style Christmas card. I love the stamp you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation and pretty colours.

    Happy weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete