Thursday 29 December 2016

2016 review

Good morning folks


Today I am sharing my top ten favourite cards from 2016. If you click on the links below each one you can access the individual blog post.
So in no particular order here we go.........

Number one - 
Number two - 
Number three - 
Number four - 
Number five -
Number six - 
Number seven - 
Number eight - 
Number nine - 
Number ten - 
And just because I couldn't leave this one out - number eleven - 

It is always difficult to pick favourites of anything but I feel these cards show my work at its best and I am very proud of how they all turned out. It is brilliant when something you can see in your mind works on paper too. I do hope I have included some of your favourites too.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous selection of cards. Next year I think I will do a top 10 it was so hard just choosing 5. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete