Wednesday 28 December 2016

Another Christmas card

Hello again

I'm back to share another of my Christmas cards, this is one I made for my youngest son - 
This time I have used Oliver - Christmas jumper from LOTV which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens - 

  • skin - FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
  • hair - EB3, EB6 and EB8
  • clothes - VB1, VB2, VB3, TB5, TB6, TB7, FS4, TN2, DR1, IG1, IG3 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • wrapping paper - DR1, DR5, DR6 and DG3
  • carpet - TN3, TN4 and TN7
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • Bo Bunny Elf Magic paper pad
  • Sparkly star mirri board from Hunkydory
  • Tonic layering squares, layering circles and layering scalloped circles die sets
  • LOTV Christmas sentiments
  • silver ribbon from my stash
  • Spellbinder's scalloped circles nesties
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • Tonic Nuvo drops
Thank you for stopping by again. See you later with my last Christmas card for this year.


Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it and I bet your son did too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete