Tuesday 27 December 2016

Colorista birthday wishes

Hello again

Another DT make to share with you again using the Colorista background 1 stamp but this time I also used the Colorista elements 1 stamp set too.
For this card I used - 

  • Colorista background 1 and elements 1 stamp sets
  • Colorista pens - coral, nectarine, cobalt, cerulean, lipstick, rose red, daffodil, canary, gold, pear green, forest green and blue pearl
  • Crafter's Companion embossing folder (sorry I do not know it's name. It is very old but a firm favourite of mine)
  • black and white/hint of silver centura pearl
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash


Thank you for stopping by again today.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the images and your colouring is amazing. I hope you had a good Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete