Saturday 31 December 2016

Dandelion Tilda

Good Saturday morning folks

New Years Eve..... good I am glad to see the back of this particular year. As some of you already know I do not like New Year, I always feel a little melancholy about the passing of another year but this year I am glad to move on. Hopefully 2017 will be kinder healthwise than 2016.
Today I thought I would share a bright, cheerful, summery card to dispel my current mood and for something to look forward to - 
For this card I have used Magnolia's dandelion Tilda which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Colourblend pencils - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2, CR2, peach and saddle brown
  • hair - TN6, TN7, TN8, EB5, EB8 and expresso
  • clothes - CR2, CR4, CR5, CR6 and mulberry
  • flowers - BT4, BT6, BT7, JG4 and JG6
  • grass - JG4 and JG6
  • sky - IB1 and IB2
  • butterflies - BT4, CR4 and EB1

I have also used - 

  • Die'sire create-a-card Nicole (to make the card base)
  • white/hint of silver centura pearl
  • First Edition's Paradise Crush paper pad
  • Tonic's layering squares die set
  • Spellbinder's lacey ovals die set
  • Tattered Lace pearl flourish 7 die set
  • Doohickey's vintage daisies and dragonfly die sets
  • pearl brad from The Hobby House
  • pearl from my stash
  • LOTV's sentiments tags stamp set


Well that's all from me for today. I hope your enjoy yourselves this evening however you choose to celebrate and I will see you next year.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation Lesley.

    Happy New Year and a crafty 2017.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete