Monday 12 December 2016

Sunflowers

Happy Monday morning everyone

I am back at work today. My voice is a bit temperamental but I am going to test its limits. Wish me luck. 
I am hoping to get back to some colouring too this week. I still have my family Christmas cards and a couple of birthday cards to make so I really need to find my mojo asap.
Today's card is another one made using Colorista card kit -
I have used - 
  • Colorista card kit - Butterfly garden
  • Colorista pencils - set 1 and set 5

Short and sweet post today. Thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is stunning. I hope it goes well for you at work today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day went well and you still have your voice! Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete