It's the weekend - yipee and so it must be time for a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. Our new challenge for the next fortnight is
Peaches and cream
We would love to see your crafty projects for this challenge but please remember we are a stamping challenge and your stamped image must be the main focus of your project. No digi images please.
Here is my DT card for the challenge -
I have used Fairy happy day stamp from Tiddly Inks which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, pencils and Sparkle pens -
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1, 089 and 009
- hair - EB3, EB6, EB8, blender and 104
- clothes - CR1, CR2, CR7, CG1, DG2, DG4, 023 and 059
- wings - EB1, EB2, CR11, 087 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
- toadstool - CR9, CR10, CR11, TN1, TN2, TN3, 089, 026 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
- flowers - CR2, CR7, CR11, EB3, EB8, CG1, DG2, DG4, 023 and 059
- sky - IB1
I have also used -
- Boho chic paper pad from First Edition
- Tonic layering squares die set
- Spellsinder's A2 filigree delight die set and mushrooms die set
- LOTV's teenage girl sentiments
- ribbon and gems from my stash
I love this die set, it is so useful for using up lots of little scraps of card and paper and makes a change from flowers or butterflies. The little tuft of grass is also included.
The sentiment is from LOTV's teenage girl sentiment set which I fussy cat and then inked with tumbled glass distress ink.
I hope this has inspired you to join our challenge this fortnight. Why not pop over to the Fantasy Stampers blog to see what my fellow teamies have made to inspire you.
Thank you for stopping by