Sunday 26 February 2017

Final 18th birthday wishes

Good morning

Sunday already and the last day of my weeks holiday. It has gone extremely quickly but I have done very little and feel refreshed and ready for the next half term. 
Today's card is one I made for my children to send to their brother - 
I have used - 
  • white linen card
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men brights collection paper pad
  • Die'sire Edgeables back of the net die set
  • Tonic chevron number 1 and striped number 8
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men Happy birthday die
A really simple card which looks really effective.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley


2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card Lesley, love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I hope next week at work goes well for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete