Saturday 4 February 2017

Triple thanks

Hello folks

These weekends certainly come around quick don't they? But then again so do Monday mornings.... I hope you have all got exciting plans for the weekend. I am off to see Strictly live which I am really looking forward to. I do hope Ed Balls does his Gam gam style!! I will let you know.
Today's card is one I made using Tattered Lace's Tri fold shaped card die - 
I used all the dies in the set mainly to see how they cut (perfectly of course) and I also used - 

  • Tattered Lace tri fold card die
  • cream centura pearl card
  • teal centura paper
  • Die'sire Thank you die

I think I should have shadowed the sentiment die cut to make it clearer to see.
I think I need to add a bow to the right hand side just to finish the card off. What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the design and all the dies are beautiful. Enjoy the Strictly show it sounds like it will be fun. We are going to our local theatre (15 minutes walk away) for a comedy show. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete