Tuesday 21 March 2017

Epic birthday

Good morning

How are you? Work is still on going in our house but the decorators will only be with us for one more day and then we just have to wait for the carpet fitter to arrive. 
I have been trying my hand at a mixed media canvas which is at the white stage - not really sure how to proceed now. Do I splodge paint on or should I spritz with ink? I just keep staring at it hoping inspiration will strike.......
Now onto my card for today. This is a card made for my youngest son's friend who was 12 - 
I have used - 
  • Sara's signature collection Just for men urban paper pad
  • Neenah desert storm 
  • scraps of black, silver, red, blue, yellow and green card
  • Die-namics game controller die
  • Die-namics game on stamp set
  • X-cut stars die
  • Tonic star strip die
This die is great for raiding your scrap box.
I stamped the sentiment onto Neenah desert storm card and then cut out in a banner shape.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley




2 comments:

  1. A super mixed media piece Lesley, very brave going with WOW but you really pulled it off. Lovely card for a lad as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley your canvas is stunning just go for it with the colour. If you start light you can always add more. The card is brilliant too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete