Good morning everyone
Well the carpet is now booked so it is all systems go to get everything completed before he arrives. I am getting excited now, it has been a long time aince we had any major work done on our house and although I hate the mess it creates it is wonderful when it is finished.
I am going to try and tackle a mixed media canvas to complete our room so today I am going to be playing with ink, stencils and texture paste - wish me luck.
Today's card is a recent make for my husband's teenage neice -
For this card I have used -
- Sheena's A little bit sketchy Live stamp set
- watercolour card
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - fig, macaroon and crystal clear
- white linen card
- matt black card
- Sheena's Day of the Dead floral fiesta stamp and die set
- Textures snow embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
- dazzler from the Hobby House
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto watercolour card which I coloured using the splodging technique.
For the background I coloured lines of colour onto the watercolour card with my Sparkle pens and then applied water to move the ink around the card. Once it was dry I ran it through the embossing folder and then sanded the colour back.
That's all from me today folks. Enjoy your Sunday.