Saturday 18 March 2017

Purple haze

Good Saturday morning to you all

Our home improvements are moving on a pace. 50% of the decorating is complete and the carpet man is on his way to measure up for carpets and wooden flooring. The house is in chaos and although my craft room is always messy I struggle having a whole house of chaos. No matter how hard I try I cannot keep the house tidy. But the end is in sight (or so I keep telling myself) and by Easter I am hoping to have it all complete.
Because of the chaos, and indeed to escape it, I have been hiding in my craft room whenever possible so I have lots to show you over the next few days.
My mum loves Hunkydory cards so for her Mother's day card I purchase a new kit. I made 4 cards from the kit (I'll share my mum's card once I have given it to her) and these are the other 3 - 
For this DL card I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's Special days - A relaxing day card kit
  • silver mirri
  • silver butterfly charm from the Ribbon Girl

A second DL card made using - 

  • Hunkydory's Special days - A relaxing day card kit
  • silver mirri
  • silver gems
  • Spellbinder's sentiments 2 die set

And finally a 5 inch square card made using - 

  • Hunkydory's Special days - A relaxing day card kit
  • silver mirri
  • silver gems

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are stunning. That is a beautiful kit you have there. I hope all the home improvements go to schedule. I too would find it difficult having a house in chaos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete