Wednesday 8 March 2017

Side stepping

Hello folks

Happy hump day. I am off to the hospital today for some investigation work into my dodgy throat and voice. Hopefully they will be able to tell me why I keep losing my voice.
Today's is another half term project made using my die collection only - 
I have used - 

  • Crafter's Companion's side stepper card blank
  • Die'sire create-a-card Birthday star die
  • Sara's Signature collection - Just for men urban paper pad
  • Die'sire esstentials star dies
  • white linen card (from Crafter's Companion)
  • tea dye distress ink

I cut directly into the card base, embossed and then inked through the die to add definition.
That's all from me today. Enjoy your day.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete