Good morning folks
Ah Sunday, not that it is going to be a lazy one. The sun has got his hat on and my garden is looking unkempt so guess what I am doing today? The ironing basket is also beckoning, not something I relish.
There is a new challenge at Allsorts this week and after my success last week (my card was selected as one of the top 5) I thought I would have a go..
The challenge is "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with.....B". So I chose B for bird. (A little tenuous I know so I will understand if it isn't acceptable for the challenge). I have used LOTV's a cart full of sunshine which I coloured with my Specrtum Noir pens -
- duck - IG1, IG2, OR1, OR2, OR3, PP2, PP5, BP1, CT2 and GB5
- cart - PP2, PP5, BP1, GB11, CT2, CT4, GB5, OR1, OR2, OR3, CG1, CG2, CG3 and DG2
- grass - CG1, CG2, CG3 and DG2
- sky - VB1 and IB1
- butterfly - OR1, OR3 and GB5
I have also used -
- white linen card
- One Birdie Lane paper pad (from LOTV)
- Die-namics stitched circle STAX die set
- Die-namics cross stitched rectangle STAX die set
- LOTV's spring sentiments
- white satin ribbon from my stash
- tumbled glass distress ink
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 412 -I spy
Right off to tackle my garden (ironing can wait....)
Thank you for stopping by.