Friday 14 April 2017

C for cake

Good morning


Today sees the start of a new challenge at Alphabet Challenge and this fortnight we have reached the letter C. We would like to see your crafty projects that fit the challenge C for cake. Here is my DT card for the challenge - 

I have used Made with love Tilda stamp from Magnolia which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, Colourblend pencils and Sparkle pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR2, saddle brown and white gel pen
  • dress - TB5, TB6, TB7, GY1, GY3, GY4, paprika and admiral blue
  • hair - RB2, RB3, RB4 and sangria
  • cake - EB1, EB2, PP1, PP2, PP3, CT2, DR1, cranberry, carnation, ginger and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • sky - TB1, TB2 and reef blue

I have also used - 

  • blue and yellow core'dinations
  • cake paper from Docrafts (it is a very old paper hidden in the depths of my stash)
  • Spellbinder's circle nesties amd Stately circles die set
  • LaLa Land banner die
  • Spellbinder's sentiments 3
  • Tonic Nuvo glitter drops - midnight sky
I do hope you are able to join our challenge this fortnight. Why not pop over to the Alphabet Challenge website to see what my fellow teamies have made.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. your card is so adorable, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used it is just perfect for the challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete