Saturday 10 June 2017

Art deco stepper card

Hello folks

Ah the weekend, lots of R and R..........Not for me. Today I am off to Preston to see my son's degree show. We have torrential rain and wind here so I am not looking forward to the journey. Luckily the rain held off yesterday for our zoo trip so I can't complain too much.
Today's card is one I made for my hubby's neice's birthday - 
I have used - 
  • Tattered Lace Art Deco paper pad
  • Teal and brown core'dinations
  • Neenah card
  • Linen card (for the card base)
  • Tattered Lace Art Deco stepper card die set
  • Tattered Lace Glitz Glam Daisy die
  • Spectrum Noir pens - FS2, FS4 and FS9
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - sterling silver

I paper pieced Daisy and used used Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens to colour the skin and bag.
Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope you have a lovely weekend despite the weather.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Art Deco card, fabulous image.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Enjoy the degree show you are bound to be proud. We have been doing more wedding chores. The wedding dress is back and I can lace the back of it. Enjoy weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the Deco design. Been very hot here today in sunny Suffolk. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete