Sunday 18 June 2017

More paisley parade

Good Sunday morning folks

The sun is shining, paddling pools and BBQs are in use and my poor cats are melting in their furry coats. Summer, and the promised heatwave, has arrived. I tend to hide in doors until about 4pm and then venture out into the garden so today I'll be in my craftroom enjoying cooler temperatures.
This is a card I made a while ago just because.......
I have used - 

  • white/hint of silver centura pearl
  • Paper Flowers paper pad from First Edition
  • Tattered Lace Paisley Parade interlocking circles
I matted and layered the die cuts and used foam pads to add depth. I haven't added a sentiment yet, I could use this card for quite a few occasions so I will add a suitable sentiment when I need to use the card.


Enjoy the sunshine and remember that suntan lotion.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Enjoy your time crafting. We might go to the air-conditioned cinema. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lesley, love the pretty colours. I'm with you on the not venturing outside in the heat, I have been indoors all day fans full blast in every room lol
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete