Saturday 15 July 2017

A very proud moment

Good morning folks (just)

It is the weekend again, they are coming around very quickly and we seem to be galloping towards the end of term with alarming speed. I have so much to get completed and so little time to do it. I think I need 48 hours in every day at the moment. This will hopefully explain my long absences from my blog, too little time to craft or to post.
This week also saw a very proud moment for me - my son's graduation. He now has a BA hons in Fine Art. 
This is the card I made to celebrate this fabulous occasion - 
For this card I have used Brainy books stamp from LOTV which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • books - TB4, TB5, TB7, TB9, BGR2,CR7, CR9, CR11, IG1, IG2, FS5, FS7 and FS9
  • mouse - FS1, FS3, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5 and TN7
  • hat - BG9, BG10 and true black
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - BG1 and BG3

I have also used - 

  • blue core-dinations
  • Just for men brights paper pad from Crafter's Companion
  • Sweet and simple sentiment stamp set from LOTV
  • Die-namics cross stitched retangle STAX

Well that's all from me today. I hope you enjoy your weekend and hopefully I'll be back soon.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment