Sunday 23 July 2017

More Christmas in July

Good Sunday morning folks

Yes I am back again to show more Christmassy stuff - 
I recently purchased some new Tattered Lace dies and this card uses two of them.
I have used - 
  • Tattered Lace Glisten in the snow die set
  • Tattered Lace Winter Wonderland die set (for the sentiment)
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • scraps of card, mirri card and paper from my scrap box (I told my hubby that they would come in useful)
  • white linen card
  • Elegant snowfall embossing folder from Sara's Signature collection - Contemporary Christmas collection (from last year)
  • Tonic's red berry Nuvo drops

I cut the die out first with Sheena's stamping card and then paper pieced each area.
The sentiment is from Tattered Lace's Winter Wonderland die set.

That's all from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with something less festive.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. There is nothing wrong with Christmas cards at this time of year. They need to be made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card, love the wintery scene :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lesley love the deicassy with this die, I think I've bought this one too, I've bought so much over the last few weeks I can't remember what I've got, lol.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete