Tuesday 29 August 2017

A touch of style

Hello folks

I hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend. We had a lovely time celebrating my children's degree, A levels and GCSE results with extended family. I have done a little bit of crafting too, finishing a trio of canvas for my bedroom which I be posting pictures of soon.
Today I am sharing a couple of cards made using a Hunkydory card kit - 

I have used - 

  • A touch of style - handbag heaven card kit from Hunkydory
  • silver mirricard
  • gems from my stash

That's all from me today. I have a very busy week planned this week starting with lunch with a friend today, life is tough sometimes!!
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. We've had similar celebration Lesley and today a 21st as well, so been a full on couple of weeks.

    Two lovely and feminine creation, love the depth of colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards and love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete