Friday 1 September 2017

M is for Make your mark

Hello folks

Friday again and the last Friday of my holidays, back to work on Monday. As it is Friday it is also time for a new challenge at Alphabet Challenge and this fortnight we have reached the letter M. The challenge is "make your mark" which means we would like to see your inking and colouring expertise. This is my DT card for the challenge - 
I have used my gorgeous unicorn stamp from Woodware which I heat embossed with black embossing powder and then coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 

  • moonstone, aquamarine, sterling silver and crystal clear

I have also used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • salty ocean and peacock feathers distress inks
  • pewter pixie powder
  • Woodware fantasyland sentiments stamp set
  • teal core'dinations
  • starry mirriboard from Hunkydory

I used pixie powder, distress inks and water to create the background. When dry I stamp silver stars.

I do hope you will be able to join in the fun this fortnight; why not pop over to the Alphabet Challenge blog and take a look at my teamies crafty makes.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Cute image Lesley and lovely inky background. Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...i love this unicorn card so much, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background and card ;o)))

    ReplyDelete