Saturday 7 October 2017

GCSE congratulations

Hello folks 

Weekend again, how do they come around so quickly? We are speeding towards half term and then it will be Christmas which I am not at all prepared for. My Nana once told me that time speeds up the older you get which I thought at the time was a ridiculous idea but now I believe she maybe correct - a very wise lady my Nana....
Today's card is one I made to celebrate my daughter's GCSE success - 
I have used LOTV's You did it stamp which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • bear - GB8, GB10, EB1, EB2 and EB5
  • grass - CG2, CG3, DG2 and DG3
  • sky - TB1, TB2 and blender pen
  • sign - FS1, FS7, TN1 and TN3
  • border - GB1, CT1, EB1, CR1, CT4 and BO4

I have also used - 

  • pick n mix paper pad from First Edition
  • Tattered Lace velvet lace mini ruffle circles
  • ribbon, gems, bakers twine and heart charm from my stash
  • ground expresso and black soot distress ink

We were extremely proud of our daughter when she got her GCSE results. She hasn't found high school easy but worked so hard to get some brilliant results which means she has been able to go to study her favourite subjects at A level.

Well that's all from me today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Congratulations to your daughter on her results. Yes time does seem to fly by. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute image and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love the gorgeous starry paper. Your nan was definitely right time really does fly as you get older, this whole year seems to have vanished in the blink of an eye Lol
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete