Sunday 29 October 2017

Skater boy

Good Sunday morning folks

I hope this post finds you all well. I have had a lovely half term week - spent lots of time with my family, in my craftroom and getting myself fit to be seen at school next week.
This is a card I made this week for my youngest son's friend's birthday - 
Once again I sort inspiration from Pinterest and based my card on one by Jodi Clark a member of the Crafter's Companion design team. For my card I have used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Sara's signature collection Just for men stamps - rock star, urban graffiti and streetwise
  • matt black card
  • star mirri card from Hunkydory
  • Danube blue and bamboo leaves Memento ink
  • Expresso Adirondack ink
It was a very simple card really although I wasn't happy with the 'ink run' through the skater. If I make this style of card again I think I will mask the skater before adding the ink splodges.


Well that#s all from me today, I am off to complete my house work before spending some time in my craft room.
Enjoy your day.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect card for a youngster to me Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. I hope you have a great week back at school. Christmas preparations will start soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and a great card for a boy. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete