Wednesday 1 November 2017

Christmas diamonds

Hello folks

I can't believe it's Wednesday again and I'm half way through my first week back at work.

Today's card is another one made with my new Tattered Lace double diamond die set - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Tattered Lace double diamond die set
  • tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans distress inks
  • Sheena stamping card
  • white linen card
  • Paris dusk Memento ink
  • Festive flurry - altered snowflakes stamps and Festive traditions sentiments stamps from Creative Expressions
  • Sara's sinature collection - contemporary Christmas - snowflakes of joy
  • sparkles from my stash

I used the distress inks to stamp the snowflakes and then inked around the edges of the die cuts and card base with tumbled glass distress ink.

That's all from me today. I'm off  to wake up my youngest to start his birthday celebrations. He is 13 today and I do hope Kevin the teenager isn't waiting for me upstairs!!!

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card I love the design. Happy Birthday to your son. I hope he has a wonderful day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete