Sunday 19 November 2017

Teenage pop up box

Hello folks

What a glorious Sunday, it is beautiful sunshine, clear blue skies but freezing cold here. My garden is covered with leaves and I can't decide whether to make the most of the sunshine and head out to do some clearing up or whether to just stay warm and cosy in my craftroom. Hmmmm decisions, decisions.

Today's card is one I made to celebrate my youngest son's birthday - 
I have used - 

  • Tattered Lace pop up box card die set
  • X-cut stars die set
  • Tonic number dies
  • Die'sire Happy birthday die
  • Sheena's stamping card (to make the card base)
  • Wellington paper pad (this is a very old paper pad from Docrafts)
  • Crafter's Companion acetate


I love using this die set, it is such fun to decorate.

That's all from me today. I need to hurry up and make my decision otherwise it will be dark...

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. My husband is in the garden and I am on the computer. Doesn't seem fair does it. I wonder what you will decide to do? Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the red/kraft combo
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete