Monday 6 November 2017

White wedding

Hello folks

Monday morning again and we are in the starting blocks for another working week. I am in for another busy week but that does mean the week will fly by, soon be Christmas at this rate!!
Today's card is yet another made with my double diamond card die set. Boy do I love this die, it's so versatile and I have more examples to show you - 
I made this card for my cousin's wedding and it is all white which makes it particularly difficult to photograph. Hopefully you will be able to make out the details. For my card I have used - 

  • Tattered Lace double diamond card die set
  • Tattered Lace champagne glasses
  • Tattered Lace love is in the air sentiments
  • white centura pearl
  • white linen card
  • white glitter card
  • pearls from my stash

Hopefully you can see the details of the die cuts.

Right then it's off to work for me. Enjoy your week.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the dies you have used. I can't wait to see what else you make. I hope you have a good week at work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete